Goodbye, weekend!

This was my last weekend in the States for an unbeknownst amount of time.  Notice I'm not committing to return in October, but I'm not not committing either to those Dallasites who would like me to settle down already.

Thursday is the new Friday saw one last happy hour at the always delish Neighborhood Services Tavern with former SMU colleagues and friends that turned late as I convinced them all to join me for the infamous "one more drink" at Capitol Pub.

My friends are so pretty :)

Friday was spent warding off the oncoming death rattle.  After discovering a fabulous new restaurant, Whiskey Cake, in Plano, "the land of chain restaurants," the ever hilarious comedy troupe, Locked Out Comedy, hosted a fundraiser show send off for me Saturday evening. 


Sunday was spent recuperating from the aforementioned death rattle, packing, and repacking upon discovering an additional bag allowance of three suitcases rather than two!  It's the little things in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment